Hummer Repair Hummer Services Hummer Mechanic and Cost in Las Vegas NV
Towing Services of Las Vegas
Hummer was a brand of trucks and SUVs, first marketed in 1992 when AM General began selling a civilian version of the M998 Humvee. Whether your Hummer vehicle is due for scheduled maintenance or needs a major repair, our certified mobile mechanics and technicians can help with Hummer repairs. Towing Services of Las Vegas is the most reliable and skilled shop in Las Vegas NV for your Hummer repair, Hummer roadside assistance, Hummer mobile mechanic, Hummer towing service or Hummer service with our ASE certified technicians and advanced facility. Service area includes Anthem, Green Valley Ranch, North Las Vegas, Spring Valley, Sunrise Manor, Las Vegas, NV!
CONTACT US today! The best mobile mechanics, mobile auto repair and roadside assistance service near Las Vegas NV!
Hummer was a brand of trucks and SUVs, first marketed in 1992 when AM General began selling a civilian version of the M998 Humvee. In 1998, General Motors (GM) purchased the brand name from AM General and marketed three vehicles: the original Hummer H1, based on the military Humvee, as well as the new H2 and H3 models that were based on smaller, civilian-market GM platforms.
By 2008, Hummer’s viability in the economic downturn was being questioned, and it was placed under review by GM management. Rather than being transferred to the Motors Liquidation Company as part of the GM bankruptcy in 2009, the brand was retained by GM, in order to investigate its sale.
In 2009, a Chinese manufacturer, Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Company, announced that it would acquire Hummer, pending government approvals, but later withdrew its bid. On February 24, 2010, Reuters reported that the Chinese ministry of commerce had prevented the deal, although a ministry spokesperson denied rejecting the application, which had been stalled for eight months. At the end of February, General Motors announced it would begin dismantling the Hummer brand.
Although the automaker announced two days later that it had been approached with new offers, by April 2010, any sale became unlikely, as inventory was depleted and Hummer dealerships began shutting down. After filling a rental-car fleet order, the last Hummer H3 rolled off the line at Shreveport on May 24, 2010.
The original maker of Hummer, AM General, lost their bid to build the HMMWV’s replacement for the U.S. military in 2015.
CALL US FOR:
- Hummer repair
- Hummer Roadside Assistance
- Hummer Mobile Mechanic
- Hummer Service
- Hummer AC Repair & Recharge
- Hummer Check Engine Light
- Hummer Brake Replacement
- Hummer Alternator Repair
- Hummer Starter Replacement
- Hummer Engine Belt Replacement
- Hummer Radiator Repair
- Hummer Fuel Pump
- Hummer Timing Belt
- Hummer Tune Ups
- Window Motors
- Hummer Computer Diagnostic
- Hummer Smog System Repair
- Hummer Mobile Diesel Mechanic
- Hummer Pre-Purchase Car Inspection
- Hummer Ignition Switch/Lock & Cylinder Replacement
- Hummer Car Towing
- Hummer Towing Service Las Vegas NV
- Hummer Head Light/Tail Light Replacement
- Hummer Mobile RV Mechanic
- Hummer 24 Hour Mechanic Las Vegas NV
- Hummer Flat Tire Repair
- Hummer Tire Change
- Hummer Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Anthem NV Hummer Service
- Centennial NV Hummer Service
- Enterprise NV Hummer Service
- Green Valley Ranch NV Hummer Service
- Henderson NV Hummer Service
- Las Vegas NV Hummer Service
- North Las Vegas NV Hummer Service
- Pahrump NV Hummer Service
- Paradise NV Hummer Service
- Spring Valley NV Hummer Service
- Summerlin NV Hummer Service
- Sunrise Manor NV Hummer Service
- Whitney NV Hummer Service
- Winchester NV Hummer Service